COVID-19 – Pre-Scheduled Appointment
We are minimizing the physical interaction of our clients and staff to comply with CDC Social Distancing protocols. To ensure we all do our part to keep healthy and safe, we have updated our appointment protocols as follows:
- Registration and Appointment related paperwork – We will be emailing you all necessary paperwork prior to your appointment. Please complete prior to coming to the clinic.
- All paperwork must be received prior to your arrival via email
- Payment Options – Various payment options are still available: All major credit cards, cash, CareCredit, Scratch Pay
- For both Care Credit and Scratch Pay, it is critical that you have been pre-approved by going on the website and applying prior to your appointment.
- Client Contact information – We need to clearly have a cell number of the individual bringing in the pet to our hospital-as this will be the means of communication once you arrive.
- Records – As many of the veterinary offices may be closed, we ask that if you have records, please send via email if at all possible.
Visit Website: Carecredit.com or Scratchpay.com
For Credit Card payments and Care Credit, we will be including in the email a payment form, that needs to be signed as requested by the financial companies.
What to expect when you arrive
- Please call us when you arrive and remain in your car until we are ready to see you. Contact: (305) 666-4142
- We will only be allowing 2 clients in our lobby at a time.
- We have placed 2 chairs outside our facility for seating, if preferred.
- One of our nurses, will come to speak with you and will bring your pet to be seen by the Doctor.
- Our Doctor will communicate with you via phone, facetime, if readily available.
On behalf of SVRC, our Doctors and Staff, we thank you for embracing the changes we are making so that we may care for your pet and do our part in trying to keep everyone healthy and safe.