COVID-19 Scheduled Appointments
We are minimizing the physical interaction of our clients and staff to comply with CDC Social Distancing protocols. To ensure we all do our part to keep healthy and safe, we have updated our appointment protocols as follows:
- Registration and Appointment related paperwork
- We will be emailing you all necessary paperwork prior to your appointment. Please complete prior to coming to the clinic.
- All paperwork must be received via email prior to your arrival.
- Payment Options
- Client Contact information
- We will communicate via phone during your visit. Therefore, we need to have the cell number of the individual bringing the pet to our hospital as this will be the means of communication once you arrive.
- As many of the veterinary offices may be closed, we ask that if you have records, please send via email if at all possible.
For Credit Card payments and Care Credit, we will be including in the email a payment form, that needs to be signed as requested by the financial companies.
What to expect when you arrive
- Please call us when you arrive and remain in your car until we are ready to see you. Contact: (305) 666-4142
- We ask that clients remain in their cars. In case of a critical emergency or euthanasia, we will only be allowing 2 clients in our building at a time.
- We have placed 2 chairs outside our facility for seating, if preferred.
- One of our nurses, will come to speak with you and will bring your pet to be seen by the Doctor. We ask that you step out of the car when handing the pet to the nurse. Please wear a mask.
- Our Doctor will communicate with you via phone, facetime, if readily available.
On behalf of SVRC, our Doctors and Staff, we thank you for embracing the changes we are making so that we may care for your pet and do our part in trying to keep everyone healthy and safe.